Friday, July 3, 2009

Transformer : Revenge of The Fallen .

3 July 20009 .

After school , We went straight away to Sunway Pyramid to watch Transformer . I wasn't to excited to watch it but i was excited to shop . Turns out we didn;t have any time to shop . Lol .
The movie was about 2 hours and 30 minutes ! Omg , It was longgg . And at some parts of the movie i was bored . Haha . I even sang beside Abby as i was sitting beside her . Other hand , abby was excited to watch it . She was grabbing my right arm every time Optimus Prime appears . I know , -.-''

Shu-Mei and Shu-Fei was sitting in the middle . We were sitting at the left side of the cinema . Arun , Calving Ling , Calvin Cheng , Meng Shin , Chia Hui was there too . Oh , and John and two other guys . We met Hui Xin there with her uniform under her green hoodie . Haha .

I think i have to watch it again with my brother and my dad . But maybe i'll watch something else . Heck NO way am i gonna watch it again . I might fell asleep . Haha . Boys would like this kind of movie . But not me . I prefer barbie . :D HAHAHHA .


Abby's father sent me home . I met Abby's mother and his little brother . He was sooo cute ! Haha . Shu-Mei and Shu-Fei followed us too as they need a ride back home . The guys went back by themselves .

*droool ;D


Small picture , But hot bod :O

Ohh ! I like bumblebee though . I just like the name , not the uh robot ? Haha . And that Lannox guy , Josh Duhamal , In the army , He was hot ! And taken too . By Fergie . Grr . Haha . Bye , Enjoy :D


Oh wait , we didnt take any pictures as we were rushing . Haha . Now you can enjoy . Bye :D

No comments: